It’s data-driven and gives us all kinds of stats I never even knew to ask for, such as:
– underrepresented minority graduation rates
– Pell grant recipient graduation rates
– graduation rates by race AND gender and race OR gender
– compare your college to other colleges similar to it and see who is doing comparatively better (look at Dartmouth vs Harvard in terms of underrepresented minority students’ graduation rates!)
– shows you – with the little orange exclamation triangle – engines of inequality
 bigfuture.collegeboard.org – does this college meet 100% of need, and is it mostly grant-based or loan-based?