Use the Phase 2 Progress page to check how many students from your organization have signed up, and how close they are to being done with their applications.
Tip: When your applicants are close to being done with their applications, we recommend you do their partner org recommendations!
We will send out update emails each week that the application is open with a list of your students and their progress. However, you can access this page any time to check on students’ progress – you don’t need to wait for the update emails!
- Log in to apply.yleana.org
- Go to [Current Year] Applicants > Phase 2 Progress
- You’ll see a list of all your applicants
- Applicants with complete applications/recommendations are on the bottom of the list, with green checkmarks next to their names
- Applicants whose applications and/or recommendations are in progress are at the top of the list
- To see exactly what an applicant needs to finish, click the + next to their name. This will expand to show exactly which questions still need to be answered on the application/recommendation.
- To go directly to the recommendation for that student, click “Partner Org recommendation (click to edit)
How to – in pictures
One thought on “How to: Check your students’ application progress”