Financial aid can be tricky for students who are undocumented. If you are undocumented, you cannot apply for the FAFSA but you can apply for the CSS profile. You may refer to the links below for helpful resources on schools to select, guides for applying to college, and scholarships for students who are undocumented.
- This is a list of schools that will meet 100% of need for undocumented students
- This is a comprehensive list of all schools who have some kind of policy on citizenship status
- You will notice that many schools will have undocumented students apply as international students. There are a handful of schools who, as their official policy, require you to disclose your citizenship status.
- This list contains a list of states that will charge in-state tuition for undocumented students
- This is a comprehensive guide for undocumented students applying for college
- This is a google search with EVEN MORE resources
- Thedream.us is dedicated specifically to DREAMers. They have multiple large scholarships you can apply to, but you need to have DACA, TPS, or meet their eligibility criteria in order to apply
- Golden Door Scholarship: scholarship for students who are undocumented, including those without DACA. Can apply before starting college OR if you are already in college